PDA

View Full Version : Pain under left breast... HELP PLEASE!

CJA09
29-07-10, 20:52
On and off today I've felt a pain under my left breast not actually on my breast but in the area underneath just below where the underwire of ya bra is. Comes and goes, have tried to burp a few times! Anyone else experienced this??
CJ x

debbsi
29-07-10, 21:04
yes i often get pains and discomfort around the breast - but usually goes away with a good old burp - I also find it gets worse the more I think about it!!

SH2727
29-07-10, 22:13
I have had breast pain on and off for years, doctor reckons it is under wire bras or too much caffeine.

Hope you feel better soon x

anthrokid
30-07-10, 03:53
I get this a lot too. I think it's a very common sensation for anxiety sufferers. Generally it's caused by muscle tension which results in pain in your chest muscles. It can also be because you've got some trapped air (needing to burp) or from indigestion or stomach discomfort. And very commonly it can be because the bra you are wearing may not be properly fitting or too tight. I have a friend who kept getting pain just like this and went and got properly fitted for bras and realised she'd been wearing the wrong bras for years!