PDA

View Full Version : nervous new guy

mr (not quite) right
29-07-10, 21:00
Hi everyone,

I'm a 34 year old guy, and I guess I'm here because I've been suffering a lack of self confidence and a lot of "down" days since my wife and I seperated about a year and a half ago.

A friend of mine recommended I signed up, so here I am.

diane07
29-07-10, 21:02
Hi mr (not quite) right

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Neo
29-07-10, 21:02
Welcome Mr NQR!!!

*nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

You'll get on just fine on here, wait and see. ;)

Take care. x

mr (not quite) right
29-07-10, 21:04
thanks guys, Confucius said "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". I guess this is mine?

Neo
29-07-10, 21:08
Absolutely, and the best one taken so far. :winks:

:yesyes:

*clare*
29-07-10, 23:07
Welcome :)
I only signed up yesterday and so far it seems like a good site and people seem friendly which is all good :winks:

Vanilla Sky
29-07-10, 23:18
Hi ad welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Deb284
29-07-10, 23:19
Hey, this is my first step too. Hopefully we can take small steps together each day. It has to get better. But it is good to feel like you are not alone anymore. Youre not going crazy, there are people out there that know exactly how you feel.
Take care of you
Deb x

bluesparkle
30-07-10, 08:47
hi
welcome to nmp
you are definately not alone ...
you will make lots of new friends here and get some good advice...
and it will get better :-)
rach

mr (not quite) right
30-07-10, 15:52
Wow, so many friendly greetings, thanks everyone. I hope I can contribute to the site in a positive way!

Gareth
30-07-10, 16:08
Hi there mr NQR (really like the username by the way ;)

I feel for you, my wife and I separated 3 years ago and got divorced. This was however due to a couple of years of misery when I got really ill with anxiety and depression. She couldn't handle it and we split.

Remember you're only 34, which is still really young - there is still life out there for you, you just have to grab it!

Take it easy

Gareth

staypositive
30-07-10, 20:10
Welcome to NMP :) I hope you enjoy it here

You're taking the right steps by joining here