PDA

View Full Version : New Member

janeb
22-02-06, 11:01
Hello, I found this website with the help of the Daily Mail, and I must say what a wonderful place!!

I am hoping that I will gain more confidence by knowing I am not alone in dealing with PA's.

trac67
22-02-06, 11:08
Hi Jane,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Alexandra
22-02-06, 11:12
Hi Jane

I also joined today after reading The Mail.

I agree im so glad ive found the site it is a lovely place.

Alexandra

jackie
22-02-06, 11:16
hi jane

hope you find what you are looking for here, i no i did. just reassurance and a feeling you are not alone
we can give you that and more]
jackie

janeb
22-02-06, 11:17
Hi Alex,

Its a shame that doctor's don't recommend this site as part of the journey of living with PA's!!

Jane

janeb
22-02-06, 11:18
Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your words, its nice knowing that other people know how it feels!!

Jane

Alexandra
22-02-06, 11:22
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Alex,

Its a shame that doctor's don't recommend this site as part of the journey of living with PA's!!

Jane

<div align="right">Originally posted by janeb - 22 February 2006 : 11:17:38</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote"> Hiya hun

You never know the docs might now.

Alexandra

bluesparkle
22-02-06, 11:38
hi jane and welcome to nmp :D
as you can see you are most definately not alone... everyone here understands... you will get loads of good advice and make some new friends...
have a good look around as you can see there is loads of advice etc here....
rach

Piglet
22-02-06, 12:59
A big welcome to the site Jane.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

janeb
22-02-06, 14:18
Thank you to all who have sent me messages of support xx

clickaway
22-02-06, 17:56
Welcome aboard Jane

We are all here to help you

Cheers,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

nomorepanic
22-02-06, 19:33
Welcome aboard Jane - lovely to see you here. I hope we can be of some help to you.

With regard to recommending this site to doctor's well we are NHS acredited and we are just finalising a few things before we can safely say that this site can be recommended by a GP.

Nicola

Karen
22-02-06, 19:46
Hi Jane

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

sueiamnew
22-02-06, 19:59
Hi Jane and welcome to the site.

SuedeFan
22-02-06, 20:13
Hi Jane,

Welcome aboard. As a newbie myself, I will certainly be mentioning this site to my GP when I return to his surgery in around six weeks time for a repeat subscription of Fluoxetine. As someone suffering from health anxiety, the messages I have read on this board from other sufferers have helped me far more than any advice my GP could ever have given to me.

Not sure quite how to explain this to him though ...

Andy

janeb
22-02-06, 20:52
Once again THANK YOU for all your messages, today has been a real eye opener into the dark world of PA's and how easy it has been to chat to others and listen to their experiences and realise your not alone in learning to cope!!

Nicola, this is a fantastic website and it would be great for GP's to recommend it - Good Luck you are doing a grand job!!

Paddington
22-02-06, 23:52
hi Jane ,i am new too.isn't it wonderful meeting all of these people.we are all wonderful people and finding each other is heaven sent.iT IS LIKE A HUGE WEIGHT IS BEING LIFTED JUST KNOWING WE ARE NOT ALONE!Love Mary-Rose.xx

janeb
23-02-06, 09:31
Thank you Mary Rose - and yes that is so true!! Good Luck xx

Meg
24-02-06, 14:29
Welcome

Good to have you here.

Let us know how we can help you and if there are any bits of help you can't find help with as yet

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
24-02-06, 19:09
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Nicola, this is a fantastic website and it would be great for GP's to recommend it - Good Luck you are doing a grand job!!

<div align="right">Originally posted by janeb - 22 February 2006 : 20:52:34</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Jane - thank you. As you will soon find out, it is the lovely people on here that makes it what it is and everyone is so kind to take the time to help others.

You will soon meet some fab people on here.

Nicola

sal
24-02-06, 22:33
Hi Jane

So pleased you have found this site. Look forward to talking to you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".