PDA

View Full Version : Pls help..anxiety symptoms

kitn77
30-07-10, 17:03
Hi

I have suffered GAD and health anxiety for years, sometimes I've got it under control, other times I don't.

Right now I"m struggling, I live in the states and all my family are in Australia, I live here with my wonderful husband who has been here with me through all of this and sometimes I feel so guilty as he's had to deal with a lot but I know he loves me.

My brother left today to return home, he'd been here visiting for a month and I miss him and it's made me very homesick again, I'm struggling with panic/anxiety/depression. I feel very sick in the stomach, very down, crying etc. I'm also studying for exams and I feel like everything is on top of me. I desperately want to go home but we are not able to (due to my husbands work) for another 1-2 years. Thankfully we are returning home in December for 4 weeks and I'm counting the days.

Does anyone have any coping skills they can offer me or natural remedies that help you when you feel like this (I have been on medication before for anxiety and hated it so don't want to go down that path ever again). Just need some reassurance and a smile, that's all

Thanks

Vixxy
30-07-10, 19:06
Hi sorry to hear youre so homesick.
If you have an mp3 player I suggest you find a relaxation cd you like and put it on your mp3 player, that way its with you whenever you need it. Relaxation really does help :)