PDA

View Full Version : when will this ever end

mcclan
30-07-10, 17:24
cant seem to come to terms for what happened to me

diane07
30-07-10, 17:25
Hi mcclan

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

mcclan
30-07-10, 22:32
i got this off my doc today dont seem to know what im doing and had no replys on anything. its making me feel worse

am3ient
31-07-10, 00:54
hi mcclan ive just got on here today and am a bit lost myself, can you tell me more about whats going on with you i might be able to help and it could help me out whith my issues too:)

nomorepanic
31-07-10, 00:59
Hi Mcclan

You have only really done this one post and the others were asking how NMP works.

Why not open up and tell us what the problem is and what you want help with then we can reply. Unless we know we can't really reply hence you had no replies to this thread.

Give us some more info to go on please.

Baggs
31-07-10, 07:28
I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

MarlaJ
31-07-10, 07:34
Hi Mcclan, I sure know about feeling worse, but I am starting to also know about feeling better. You will get there too. We all will get there someday! What's the troubles with you?

calm
31-07-10, 10:45
we are all here for you...im a newbie....just let go and pour out your worries and fears xxxx
you are not alone :hugs: