PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

jenniferdiane
30-07-10, 17:58
Hi I am:weep: jennifer and I am 25 I am agoraphobic,about 3 months ago I moved form Ohio(due to a horrible realationship where I'd get cigerrets put out on me if I didn't do something right) to Amish country USA, (northern In) I recently found out I was pregnant,(luckily not with the spawn of satans child) and have worry that this anxiety is going to consume me and I won't be a good mother,also I stopped taking my xanax that I've been on for 6 years,it's been 3 months and I think I'm regreting going"natural" I've searched all over the internet for answers and maybe someone can help me here.I can;t even go outside how do I get to a doctor for help?What if I can't find one who makes hosecalls,and what can I take while pregnant?I'm just afraid of the doctors in my new area are probably pretty traditonal and I won't get the help I need.Thanks for reading and imf you have any advice,it is appreciated, Jen

nomorepanic
30-07-10, 18:03
Hi jenniferdiane

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
30-07-10, 18:49
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: paige x