PDA

View Full Version : hi all 12 years of panic dissorder and depression

am3ient
30-07-10, 19:35
hello people ive been suffering from panic dissorder and depression for 12 years now and am taking fluoxetine and chlorpromazine. i am 31 years old and the girl i love just walked out due to the constant panics. i cant count how many times this has happend to me i kind of feel like i cant control whats happening in my life and am realy struggling. i came across this site by accident but seems a great place for advice and help :)

diane07
30-07-10, 19:37
Hi chr1s

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
30-07-10, 22:11
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: paige x

Baggs
30-07-10, 22:15
I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

Deb284
30-07-10, 22:15
Hi Chris, this is only my 2nd day here. Already I have found so much help and information. And actually reading other peoples problems and seeing that there are alot of people out there struggling much more than I am, makes you feel alot better. Makes you feel like 'I can beat this'. If not beat it, I wont give up trying. You musn't either.

Take Care of You
Deb x

caz1625
30-07-10, 22:23
Hi Chr1s
I am sorry to hear you are having such a struggle at the moment. I too am a long time sufferer from the dreaded panic attacks and have a failed marriage behind me. You will come through this. I just joined here yesterday and the people have been lovely and kind and it is so good to see that you are not the only one suffering. Take care and chin up.

Carol xx

mcclan
30-07-10, 23:27
iv just joined and dont seem to get anywhere on here think its making me worse but good luck to you

am3ient
31-07-10, 00:58
thank you all for your comments its greatly appreciated i dont have much support and this seems like it will really help x