PDA

View Full Version : What is it with me???

Annie7
31-07-10, 19:34
I AM SICK OF FEELING ON THE OUTSIDE OF EVERYTHING!
I just feel invisible.I cannot interact like other people do.In work the women chat and laugh over all manner of things,I just feel excluded.I don't mean the girls are nasty in any way at all it's just that I can't keep a coversation going so I don't get pulled in to chats anymore and I feel like I havent got anything to say that wouldn't bore people to death!.I won't to talk about kids and clothes and TV ahh god this sounds so trivial.I just feel like a non person..worthless and useless.
I have 1 friend who I rarely see.I am a nice person(I think) why oh why can't I be normal??

Dave777
31-07-10, 19:42
Hi Annie7
I'm sure you are a nice person 'cause you sound nice.
We all feel excluded at times, I'm in a new Job and feel a bit out of the social circle.

Hey, pick up that phone and talk to your friend.... right now :)

Dave x

Annie7
31-07-10, 19:59
Hi Dave. I can't do that,I run out of things to say and then feel daft!
Just a bad bad day I guess,but thanks for listening at least.I get on my own bl**dy nerves most of the time so no wonder no one bothers with me.
Take care
a x

MarlaJ
31-07-10, 20:20
Hi Annie, I get on my own nerves too :D I get how tough it is to want to reach out and then not be able to find anything to say. Wish we lived closer together, it would be fun to go and sit in a park and NOT talk to each other.

weaselpie
31-07-10, 20:25
Hi Annie,
You sound SO like me!!:D Mind you, I am self-employed so stuck with my own company all day. I also moved to a new area for hubby's job (Norfolk) and am finding it tough to make new friends. The health anxiety has gone through the roof, lately, too.
Are there any clubs/activities you could get involved with outside of work? An evening class, maybe - you might meet some like-minded souls.

I hope things improve for you soon,
Weaselpie x