PDA

View Full Version : What's causing me to feel ill?

phil06
31-07-10, 23:52
For months I've felt ill, weird, generally unwell and I duno if I can put it down to anxiety, stress, or depression I've been feeling.

Is it normal to feel lack of enjoyment in life and feeling low, ill (like sore stomach, eyes, sick feeling, just generally crap all the time)? I've suffered anxiety five years and never felt so ill over nothing, sometimes I am stressed other times I'm not...? Most days I just feel Lousy and poor?

Is it anxiety or something else? :shrug:

JaneC
01-08-10, 00:49
Hi Phil, I used to feel constantly dragged down by annoying health symptoms - sore heads, stomach/bowel probs, nausea, bladder probs, ear probs, that kind of thing, and just never really feeling well.

I realised this week when I seemed to have some sort of bug that I don't appear to experience these things so regularly any more, so, yes, I do think they can be caused by mental health issues, and certainly in my case even when I am not aware of feeling anxious or stressed.

The only positive changes in my life that I can imagine have had an effect on this are - no longer having a job I dread going to; and changing to a med that better controls my anxiety and depression.

Hope this is of help in some way x

jothenurse
01-08-10, 01:49
What has your physician said?

Anxious_gal
01-08-10, 04:58
how do you feel when your actually having fun? or are very relaxed?

I feel ill most of the time, too hot, sweating, headaches, dizziness, random pains, nausea, feeling tired.
the physical symptoms of anxiety can be quite bad :-(