PDA

View Full Version : Jaw ache on citalopram

Gazz
01-08-10, 17:45
3mths into 20mg of cit suffering bad with jaw ache can anyone else relate? Thanks Gazz.

nomorepanic
01-08-10, 17:51
Hi Gazz

You posted this already here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=78784

susan64
01-08-10, 17:54
Hi Gazz, know exactly what you mean, I also had terrible jaw ache one 20mgs, that bad that it made my teeth very sensitive. Once I went down to 10mg it went away and teeth felt normal again, it was quite annoying and I had to really try not to clench my jaw all the time, but it will pass as with all the other side effects.

gregcool
01-08-10, 18:15
Hi guys.
When i was on 10 mg i had jaw ach but allso very hot cheacks and gum pain for the whole time on cit, my teath was very sensitive i hated all that.

Gazz
01-08-10, 18:53
Thanks guys im not the only one then `give it longer then is the answer if i have any teeth left lol ...... Nicola yes i know ive posted this twice (sooory) but with me not getting many replies in that forum i thought i might have posted in the wrong one. Wasn't untill i found the citalopram forum i realised my mistake. But thank you for pointing it out Gazz.

nomorepanic
01-08-10, 19:03
No probs Gazz - I think you are able to move threads to new forums yourself as well.

Gazz
01-08-10, 19:53
TY chuckle bunny Nicola ok you have my permission to delete one of them lol.:blush:

Faethra
03-08-10, 03:23
Hey there Gazz!

Yeah, I have this problem too, but I do it all the time - whether on meds or not. :< Makes the dentist a very dark place to go... My oral health is really going to suffer if I can't get a grip on myself! lol

georgey
03-08-10, 21:55
hi ive been on cit for about 2 months. my jaw is killing me from constant teeth clenching. im so aware of it. it gives me constant headaches too.. hope it goes away eventually

-Emily
04-08-10, 21:48
I used to get really bad jaw problems, which has now resulted in a muscle disfunction syndrome in my jaw, i got it checked out a week ago the doctor said doing jaw exercises (sounds weird i know!) and taking normal pain killers should do the trick!