PDA

View Full Version : shakey inside

wendy28
01-08-10, 18:51
I suffer with panic attacks and anxiety,but for the past few days i feel shakey inside and in my legs and arms to.Is this anxiety or something else?
Does anyone else have this to?

fairyclairy
01-08-10, 19:02
Hi Wendy,

Yes I get this all the time... I always feel so shaky in my arms and hands but when I hold my hand up to see if im actually shaking - im not! Just feel it inside... its a very strange feeling but it is an anxiety symptom!

Might be just too much adrenaline running around your body - try and get your mind off it and do something which uses up excess adrenaline like exercise or something x

wendy28
01-08-10, 19:17
Thank you for your reply this is a new symptom for me just want it to go!!!

crazyhayz
02-08-10, 00:09
Its all to do with tension. If u tense ur arm muscles like a wrestler does lol then u'/ll norice ur bicep or forearm shakes. Same thing. Tension causes loads of problems like shooting pains and sharp pains in head and legs, neck tension causes headaches & jaw pain, so can gritting your teeth. The shaking is classic anxiety through tension. And most ppl dont even realise when they are tensed up as its automatic. Try to relax as much as possible and rub the shaky areas gently , i found massage to help massively.

Typer
04-08-10, 12:59
I do get that. am sure is a build up of adrenaline

calm
04-08-10, 13:14
hi wendy....when i get an attack...my arms go all numb...i think its the rush of adrenaline and yesterday my legs were like wobbly jelly! keep strong xxxxx

LucyR
04-08-10, 13:37
Hi, Yes I have had this too, I think its simply the anxiety tension and apprehension manifesting itself in a different way ie not full blown panic but the tension still being there in your body.

Typer
04-08-10, 21:00
I meant to mention that if I accidentaly have caffeine I get this badly.

I never have caffeine but had an anadin extra some years ago and inside was shaking for about two hours. When looked on the pack they have caffeine in

brandy58
12-05-11, 09:33
Does caffeien make you shaky then?
I had a cup of tea with painkillers early this morning - its helps to ward off a migraine if I have caffeine with the painkillers
Now the muscles in the tops of my arms hurt and my arms are shaky.
When i walk my legs feel weak and shaky too
I dont drink caffeine at any other time.
Thanks