PDA

View Full Version : really strange sleeping pattern

Brownie
26-02-04, 14:01
Hi all,
In the last few weeks my sleeping pattern has changed very drastically, up untill two weeks ago i would stay up most of the night ...untill 6 am or sometimes even later (or earlier however you look at it) ANd I would wake up at 1 or 2 pm. I would take my meds when I woke up....which do tend to make me a bit sleepy (Xanax xr and a couple others). So I would wind up taking a nap around 5 or 6 pm. Now all of a sudden I started to wake up at 7 am every morning out of the blue! I usually try to keep myself occupied until 12 or 1 pm then take my meds. But sometimes I wind up taking a nap at around 6 and wake up at 9 have soemthing to eat and go right back to bed. I know this isnt normal. Is something wrong???? I dont know> I think it is just strange last night I figured I would take a nap around 6pm and I slept the whole night through! Whats wrong with me? Is is just depression???
-CHristie[:I]

nomorepanic
26-02-04, 14:41
Christie

Those hours you were keeping must have been hard on your body as it needs to sleep regularly.

Perhaps you should try to get into a normal sleep pattern of going to bed at 10pm for example and then waking at 7 as you are now.

Perhaps your body is telling you that it needs a regular sleep pattern from now on.

Just a thought anyway.

Nicola

Meg
26-02-04, 19:52
As well as what Nic has said I would hazard a guess that you are taking too much xanax and could reduce your dose a touch.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...