PDA

View Full Version : work...how do we cope....

calm
02-08-10, 11:35
hi guys......although i work from home i have to be on the telephone all day....and the panic attacks - going through one now!
i feel so so restless.....and cannot concentrate!!!!!!!!! - i thought i was doing so well this morning....spoke to a truly lovely member but now!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharon35
02-08-10, 11:37
I cannot cope with work at the moment :( i went for an hour this morning and left crying its soooooooo hard. I feel for you.
I wish you all the best and the strengh to pass though your panic. xx

calm
02-08-10, 11:47
morning sharon...oh sharon....but you went for an hour....how are work with you? are they supportive...i havent told my employers....as i work for home i only go to the office twice a month....thursday i have to go in......and that is going to be a huge hurdle.
thank you so much sharon....your kind words are so touching xxxx and i hope that it passes for you too...do keep in touch xxxxx

sharon35
02-08-10, 11:56
Hi Calm, yeah work are fine with me at the moment but i keep going in only to leave again, i had a week off 2 weeks ago with it and left work the other day and now again today. :( its so hard feel like i just need a break from work to get myself together.

Good luck with work on thursday, keep your head held high and smile you will be fine. xx

calm
02-08-10, 12:42
thanks sharon.....please please let it get better for all of us....it will....positive thinking.
i am so pleased that work are supportive that is such a relief isnt it xxxx
thank you sharon once again, do keep in touch, tracey xxxx

Thumbelina
02-08-10, 14:20
Hi Calm and Sharon,

I know exactly how you feel, it feels like a trap, you know you need to go to work to get better faster and at the same time when you go to work you have a panic attack.

If I may, I would like to share with you a tip that works for me:
If you can try, when you do manage to make it to work, every day first thing in the morning make a plan, written down on a paper and try to stick to it, this will definatelly take your mind off as you will to concentracte at least sometimes on this plan, and you feel feel great when between panick attacks and feeling totally low and desperate and on the total edge of a physical and mental breakdown you will actually accomplish at least some points from your plan. Then day after day its definatelly should improve overall.