PDA

View Full Version : Edronax

Cara
02-08-10, 11:38
Hiya am new here and wondered if anyone has experience of this anti depressant my doc prescribed today? I have previously had citalopram, amytriptoline and mirtAzapine. Not found anything I can tolerate yet. Any feedback would be very helpful, thanks, Cara, x

JaneC
02-08-10, 11:45
Hi Cara :welcome: I took this for a couple of years and didn't have any problems with it, no side effects, but I didn't find it as effective as some other ADs for me. However, it's all about finding the one that works for each individual, so that means nothing. Fingers crossed and good luck!

Cara
02-08-10, 13:28
Thanks for your reply am willing to try anything so giving it a go and fingers crossed x

beverley gango
06-05-12, 19:19
hi ive just started these ,been on hem 2 weeks now ,i cant sleep ,lost my appetite ,and sweating all the time ,im getting in touch with doc tmr because i cant stand the side effects , ive been prescribed zolpiden to help me sleep but not helping ,i hope you are 1 of the lucky ones and find it helps you ,ive tried four diff meds in the past 5 month but i am sensitive to the side effects im going to keep trying diff ones as there as got to be one that suits me ,good luck x x x x