PDA

View Full Version : why does this feeling keep coming and goind is it just anxiety??

kay1986
02-08-10, 17:12
i keep getting these symptoms every other day i get really tired and lathargic along with dull chest pains, aching in my whole body, shakey,breating probs, feels like i can feel my heart beating in my whole body and pains behind my ears!!!!

anyone recognise these symptoms, hate feeling like this, almost to scared to stand up incase i pass out!!!!

absentia
02-08-10, 17:23
Like a head throbbing/beating sensation? Do you get quite dizzy? I remember feeling like this on citalopram.

kay1986
02-08-10, 17:47
yeh its kind of like that, i am on citalapram too, do you think it could be the medication????

calm
02-08-10, 17:51
i am on cit and thankfully i have not had these sensations....although saying that each morning when i awake and the panic takes over my arms become numb but i think its because the meds have not got into my system as yet and its my body reacting to the panic/anxiety.
how long have u been on them....i have been since the 9th july this year....i am hoping that they kick in very soon xxxx
hope it settles down for you very soon xxxx

kay1986
02-08-10, 17:57
i have been on cit for around 10 weeks now!!!, butt was on 10mg for 7 weeks and have been on 20mg for the rest of time, but these symptoms come and go i could have a really good couple of days and then all of a sudden they would be back!!!, but im wondering if today it hhas been caused by the fact that i was ment to have a dental appointment so syked myself up cos i dont like the dentist!!!, then got there and found out they had changed my apppointment????

absentia
02-08-10, 18:13
I found citalopram made me feel light headed most of the time, giving me dizzy spells from time to time and I was concerned about standing up too fast too. That head beating/throbbing sensation seems all familiar to me aswell. It is likely to be the meds.

kay1986
02-08-10, 18:41
thanks absentia, big help may have to speak to doc about changing meds!!!, did you get tension type head aches as well sometimes???

absentia
02-08-10, 19:36
No, I didn't experience headaches. It is actually very rare for me to get a headache though anyway. I have probably had about 4 or 5 in my lifetime :D

kay1986
02-08-10, 19:39
its not a head ache as such, it just feels like i have a band around my head

melvin
02-08-10, 20:09
i im not on any meds and i to feel tired most days dizzy and nervous