PDA

View Full Version : My mental, physical and spiritual self

PatitoFeo
02-08-10, 20:29
Hello,
I write here to introduce myself. I am Josélito. I am 22 years old man from Newcastle in the UK.

I suffer from a paranoid illness, which this gives me extreme worry about the matters of my self well being and of others. The main feature is of persecutory delusions, that people are plotting against me, to causes me problems and frustrations in my life. This includes sometimes delusions that people can see my thoughts; often it seeming to me that people are relaying to me information that is evidence they can see my thoughts. Also I have a 'delusional misidentification syndrome' in that some times if I see people and that supposes they are disguised as something they are not.

I also have eating disorder which is compulsive over eating disorder and binge eating disorder. I from consequence is obese, and have some physical health problem for this; joint pain, sleep apnoea and obesity hypoventilation syndrome. I am receiving psychiatric treatment, currently outpatient, and get support from a mental health support worker and CPN.

It is not all very bad though, I enjoy dancing and sewing and writing. I cannot work for my illnesses but I have involvement of some local community groups, which give me some natural support, friendships, and making some good opportunity, for example I read some poem I write at a performance and making crafts using sewing machine at community workshop/shop.

Very nice to meet you! Jxxx

nomorepanic
02-08-10, 20:30
Hi PatitoFeo

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
02-08-10, 21:14
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Baggs
02-08-10, 22:21
I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

PatitoFeo
03-08-10, 21:56
Thank you for the very kind welcomes! I look forward to!