PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks

lisa p
22-02-06, 13:42
Hi - I am a new member aged 34, I have been suffering mostly in silence for around 10 years - the situation is getting worse as I find avoidance best. Will only go on journeys 10 minutes from my home and only on my own or with my children.

trac67
22-02-06, 13:56
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hunny_as
22-02-06, 14:13
hi ya lisa i have foind so much help. here i am sure you wil to.

amanda x

Alexandra
22-02-06, 14:20
Hi Lisa

Im going through the same as you, I can only travel on buses if im with someone i can't go by myself. I know i will be able to in time. You are not alone in this & this site is definantly the right place to join.

Take Care

Alexandra

janeb
22-02-06, 14:26
Hi Lisa,

I know exactly what you are going through, one of the things I find the hardest is to stand in the playground waiting for my children, I hate it.....

Good Luck

Jane

sueiamnew
22-02-06, 15:45
Hi Lisa and welcome to the site.

clickaway
22-02-06, 16:29
Lisa,

Welcome aboard!

Avoidance is certainly an easy option, but not the best one as you probably already know. I hope that being here will encourage you to take the steps to get better. You only need to take small steps to get you started.

Take care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

dream
22-02-06, 17:32
hi lisa
welcome to this site
take care denisexx

denise

nomorepanic
22-02-06, 19:48
Hi Lisa

Welcome aboard the forum.

This can be overcome and we can help you to do it so hang around for some tips ok?

Nicola

Karen
22-02-06, 19:54
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the forum.

You might like to start by reading the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) article.

It is possible to recover from this.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.