PDA

View Full Version : Help and Friends Please

MarlaJ
03-08-10, 00:06
Hello all. I have recently made a friend on this site who could sure use some love and support from all of the great people out here. I actually started messaging him because he was having some difficulty navigating/learning this site. He is now up and running:D, and has posted on some threads, his name is mcclan

Actually his name is Dave, and he is a wonderful man who is struggling with some pretty tough issues after surviving a very serious and vicious attack a few years back. As a person who has suffered with anxiety for many years, I can''t even begin to imagine the suffering and struggle that this kind of violence brings into ones life.

The short of it is that Dave is a great guy who really could use some great people in his life right now. Please please take a moment to send him a private message and become a part of his circle of friends:yesyes:

Thanks to all, and hope everyone is having a great day!

Marla XXXXX

mcclan
03-08-10, 00:29
hey marla ya worded that like a professional ya should write books gal that would take your mind off bad things gal

jothenurse
03-08-10, 00:39
hey marla ya worded that like a professional ya should write books gal that would take your mind off bad things gal

Welcome mcclan. You will find lots of friends here.
Jo

mcclan
03-08-10, 00:47
hi a just seem to just see the same thing in front of me it harley changes

MarlaJ
03-08-10, 03:10
Why thank you Dave, I think I shall write books:D I will write great big heavy books, and they will be so boring and dull that no one will ever have trouble sleeping ever again.

MarlaJ
03-08-10, 17:45
Please take a moment to read the initial post, and then take a minute to Message Dave. I do think that his agoraphobia is bad enough that he is having troubles making contact in the forum. It is easier for him to communicate through the messages. Just a note to introduce yourself and say hi is a great start.....