PDA

View Full Version : so sorry, bad morning......

calm
03-08-10, 09:50
friends....the worst morning ever! huge huge panic attack - even was sick! and this has never happened before.....as soon as i open my eyes my arms go numb and the feelings of dread and panic just sweep over me!!!!!!!
please please please i just want these feelings to go.....and i want to be "normal" whatever normal is!
thank you and i am so sorry for being such high maintenance!!!!!
kindest thanks, tracey xxxxx

Kerry B
03-08-10, 09:57
Hi Tracey, so sorry to hear you are having a bad morning, Im not to good to either, feel on edge, I find mornings are always the worst for me. Why dont you see if you can make a drink and watch a film, to try and take your mind of how you are feeling, I know from experience its easier said than done. PM me if you want.
Hugs Kerry x

calm
03-08-10, 09:59
kerry.....thank you for your message....why oh why are mornings the worst!
i have to start work in 8 mins....i work from home an work log everything....and i am in such a high state of panic....cannot concentrate on work!....but i have to push myself.
kerry....your not good either....oh my love....please please hopefully all will become calm and even out for us both.
i will pm you but a little later - thank you oh so much xxxx friends what would we do without them....thankyou xxxxxx

sharon35
03-08-10, 11:19
Hi Tracey,
Good morning my love.
What do you do for a living? i know you said you was on the phone all day? i think maybe you are working yourself up because you are having to go into work this week?
I think you like me should take a break from it all if you possibley can.
Pm me any time if you like. or can go on chat.

calm
03-08-10, 12:18
hiiiii sharon,
i work in telemarketing for a telecoms company - they have been so good - they set me up at home because of my crohns disease - but at the moment because of the way i feel i cannot concentrate at all....but i am trying...i have got through the morning session.
i am concerned re: thursday - i go in twice a month - hopefully it will be ok.
i took a diazepham half an hour ago.....and i think it is having an affect - i just so wish the citalopram would start to kick in.....i have been on it as you know since the 9th july.....but nothing as yet.
sharon and kerry - thank you for your messages xxxx

sharon35
03-08-10, 13:09
Oh sorry yes you did say 9th july you started with your meds, they should start working soon then. i also do telemarketing! lol but for a small office theres only 6 people that work there so i dont really know why i panic about it.
ive sent you a pm. xx