PDA

View Full Version : Fear of Flying?

nomorepanic
22-02-06, 15:26
Hello,

I am writing from Objective Productions. We are producing a brand new factual series for Channel 4 that is concentrating on people with phobias. We have an experience expert (who has been verified by certified psychologists) who, using his new successful methods, can help people overcome their phobias.

For our first programme we are concentrating on those who have a phobia of flying and I was wondering if you had an email newsletter or alert group where by you could let your members know that there is this amazing opportunity open to them.

As I mentioned our expert is extremely experienced in this field of Thought Therapy, and I was personally amazed by the superb results that were achieved when we met with a group of phobics this past weekend. We are completely aware that the subject matter is extremely sensitive, ours is not an intrusive but factual programme. We are filming mid March therefore if you are interested in letting people know, then if you could please do so soon, thank you.

If you need any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me either on this email or on 02072022470. If you could please let me know your thoughts regarding placing this information on your website then that would be great.

Thank you once again for your help.

Yours truly,

Michelle.x.
Michelle Foreman

Associate Producer

Fear Of...

Phone: +44 (0) 20 7202 2470

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7202 2470

MichelleForeman@Objectiveproductions.com

Nicola