PDA

View Full Version : Neck/throat pain? Help! Beside myself!

Neen
03-08-10, 21:11
I am having extreme pain in my neck, radiates down to my chest, shoulder. All experienced on the right side. I can't stand it anymore! I mean it's the bain of my life. I still have the sensation of something in my throat. It also feels like there is something stuck in my chest. This is all on the right side. The pain is horrible. Constant dull ache. I've just taken a Diazepam to see if it will help? Does anyone else experience these symptoms?

I've had a Naso Endoscopy. I'm having a Barium Swallow on Thursday (also VERY worried they are actually going to find something sinister) I have to have a chest x ray. I'm waiting upon a ultrasound of my neck and an MRI scan of my head and neck. Right now the pain in the right side of my neck is horrid. Please reassure me guys! :-((( feeling really shitty this evening

Nina x

cattia
03-08-10, 21:38
Hi Nina,

Sorry you are feeling so rough. I am having a lot of the same issues. I have a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders (mine is on the left hand side) and my Dr says this is what is causing the buzzing nerves in my arm and leg but I spend all my time worrying it is something much worse. Have you tried any kind of massage? I have an appointment with an osteopath this week which I am hoping will offer some kind of relief.