PDA

View Full Version : HELP

LisaLisa
04-08-10, 10:21
Hi everyone

Could anyone tell me if they feel hot all the time?

I have been feeling hot all the time now for about a month and its really worrying me becuase im really obsessed with HIV worries.

Its like i feel roasting from within and then if a get worried or scared about anything it turns into a hot flash/flush. I felt like this when I was pregant and for a short time after my baby was born but then it went a way and now its back again and im super worried becuase i google earlier and have scared myself again becuase it was a symptom of you know what.#

Please could someone help me with this one

Thanks so much

Lisa
xxxxxxxx

PUGLETMUM
04-08-10, 10:50
:)i have always suffered from this - well prob ever since 13/14, and im 38 soon, so i dont think its anything serious - prob hormonal and definately an anxiety symptom

LisaLisa
04-08-10, 16:04
Thanks for your answer.

I think anxiety must play a part in it surely. If it doesnt then why does it get so much worse when i have panic feelings. Its like I feel the heat rising from within when i get a fright or worry really intensly about hiv.

Gosh i hate anxiety!!

Thanks again for your answer

Lisa
xxx

ps does anyone else get this too?

MidnightCalm
04-08-10, 16:09
I do get hot flushes that can make me feel like I'm actually on fire but they don't last long, sometimes I'm just hot all day, my temperature doesn't seem to act the same way everyone elses does, usually when they're hot I'm either BOILING or cold and when they're cold I'm either Boiling hot or freezing, never really between.

montana
04-08-10, 20:50
Same! i feel hot all the time as well - i ask my hubby if its just me or is he hot as well - he gets a little cross TBH! and yes i goog;led it too and you know what came up. i think your prob just fine and its all to do with HA

xx

jothenurse
05-08-10, 01:16
I get this all the time, though I think mine is mostly menopausal hot flashes.
But the anxiety makes it worse. I get the hot flash - a lot more at night and it wakes me up several times. My heart is usually beating a little fast, and if I don't stay calm, I will have bad tachycardia and a panic attack.

traciec39
05-08-10, 01:33
YEP.....Im always hot and sweaty too.................anxiety!!!!!
You could google curly eyelashes and would come up with c.....!!!!

LisaLisa
05-08-10, 10:21
:hugs:Thanks so much guys

made me feel much better, Its gotta be anxiety cos ive had soooooo much of that it would probably be more worrying if i didnt have this symptom by now!!

Lisa
xxxxx

HelenLouise
05-08-10, 10:58
Yeahh, this is anxiety!
I always get this when i'm panicing/anxious!
And around the time of the month :)!
xxx

LisaLisa
06-08-10, 13:07
Sorry everyone

back again with this. Im totally freaking out about this againtoday. I just went uot at lunchtime to buy soehting and got so hot im seating and i feel like ive just been to the gym. Its really scaring me beucase of what I read about a thing called peripheral neuropathy that peopple with HIV are supposed to get and according to what i read it makes you feel too hot when you have it and today i feel like my hands are tingling.

Im so scared about this

can anyone help me

thanks and sorry to go on again

Lisa
xxxxxxx