PDA

View Full Version : Dose this sound familiar?

noutams
04-08-10, 12:33
Hi,

It first started In March of this year as Several things happened in my life, First My friend that I had worked with for 12 years was moved from my place of work at the time I had a bit of a cold Then the week later I went to a funeral and I still have the cold. My mind was whizzing after all this and I started getting Neuralgia on the one side of my face, I started worrying and turned into Mr Google. Symptoms started to get worse (aching bones, Tight chest, Electric shock feeling all over my body, Headaches, Eye floaters). I was drinking alcohol as well I was getting very nervous and worried. I was frequently visiting the doctors about palpitations, back ace and all the rest, I've had lots of ECGs and blood tests plus X-rays and Echo tests whilst spending 3 days in hospital on a cardiac ward and was dischrged after dooing a Treadmill test and was clear apart from one very slightly dubious blood test. My symptoms have got worse and worse and am experiencing anxiety and panic daily, At the moment I have just felt a tightness in my chest, Eye floaters and achy bones. Will it get any worse and is this familiar to anyone else?.

Andy.