PDA

View Full Version : Weeing a lot, especially at night

Mondie
04-08-10, 15:21
Hi Eveyone,
I am hoping that someone might be able to help me? I keep needed to go to the loo often and especially at night. I wake up at least a couple of times during the night for a wee and it's getting me worried as to why that is? I'm exhausted as I am not getting any decent amount of sleep and this is making me panic slightly. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

traciec39
04-08-10, 15:46
Hi there

The exact same thing has been happening to me lately, up all night peeing. Think its anxiety esp if you are extra stessed at the moment.
However, it could be a slight water infection or sometimes diabetes can cause this too. I would make a trip to the docs to be sure.
Must say though, ive noticed that anxiety and panic have brought this symptom on in me.
Good Luck

Mondie
04-08-10, 16:17
OK so now I have googled and am properly freaking out, the what ifs are playing on my mind now...diabetes, bladder cancer etc...

Another fun evening for my husband, who hates the fact that I panic about every symptom I have. Will probably end up in another row...

Hate my life, it sucks

nomorepanic
04-08-10, 16:48
Are you drinking late at night - I mean any kind of fluids?

I am up all night weeing too and I know I don't have cancer, diabetes etc so I would say it can be normal for some people.

Mondie
04-08-10, 17:34
I do drink at night before I go to bed, but the thing is I get really thirsty so hate not to drink...

hopeless
04-08-10, 18:31
Mondie
I have experienced this on and off for years.. It could be any number of things that are not serious or anything to worry about..It could something that you are eating or drinking, some foods act as diuretics and can increase urine output.It could also be hormonal...

pb
05-08-10, 08:25
I have to get up at night as well, i dont have diabetes or a urine infection , i think mine is stress as well.