PDA

View Full Version : thought i was getting better

bomberbeamish
04-08-10, 16:18
i done a staight swap from prozac to duloxetine last thurs day and had seroquel increased, everything has been great, but i get up today and im a mess cause my friend was going to take my 2 year old out to this play thing with her two boys and take my 13 year old with her to help her, and then i would be left at home alone which i hate anyway but with her new born baby to look after,, im not up to looking after a baby here on my own,,if some one els was here it would of been fine,or my 13 year old, but if i panic with a new born then hes starts crying id be a mess, i love my friend and her boys to bits, but cant babysit with no one els here.

Everyone seems to be coming down hard on me which i know there just trying a different ways of getting me out ect ect.

Any way i was left feeling like i wot is the pint of me living i cant keep any one happy , all i wanna do during day is sleep. i dont wanna die but i cant do this anymore, is it the meds still getting in my system my duloxtine is ment to be upped tomoz so 60 mg am/pm. i know it can be noraml to fel down befor you get up but the last few days have been fine,, no anixety and i had been out no far but got out,.....:weep:

katie23
04-08-10, 20:31
Hey I feel like this sometimes in despair that things arnet going to get better that your going to be like this forever you arnet though its you anxitey telling you you are! It could be due to the uppage in meds/ change I know I was feeling better untilm my dr switched me from 10mg of cipralex- 20mg! But one thing I have noticed today I am not obsessing on my OCD! what is going to take alot of anxiety away!

Things do get better im in you place right now feeling everything too much guilty etc but I have been here before and you do get through it It's just hard to remember you will x

bomberbeamish
05-08-10, 08:23
thanks kate,, i must say i have noticed not so much aniexty over the last couple of days, x