PDA

View Full Version : scared meself silly, please help

hunnybunnyxx
04-08-10, 22:35
Hiya folks, this is a bizzre one. I'm nineteen and was reading an article that recommended you ought to try clearing your mind and writing down the first thing that comes, or try writing without thinking about it, to discover what you are anxious about, buuut I got in a panic and remembered something called automatic writing which people used to contact ghosts etc. I then began to panic that this what I was doing - even though I hadn't set out to do that - and googled, stories of people who got possessed, starting seeing ghosts etc,, came up. I'm so scared, have I done something awful? Nothing happened and I knew exactly what I was writing if anything if I was just scribbling, I was trying to write without thinking like they said but I don't think I was specifically wanting to "contact" anything, but what if I have? but I'm so scared and wont sleep again tonight - I didn't sleep til 3am last night. I'm Christian so you'd think this wouldn't bother me, I mean our house was even blessed once (normal practice I think) but I'm terrified..:ohmy::huh:

hunnybunnyxx
04-08-10, 22:59
Please?

nomorepanic
04-08-10, 23:01
Sorry but I can't read your post. I will increase the size of the text so maybe we can read it

hunnybunnyxx
04-08-10, 23:03

nomorepanic
04-08-10, 23:03
I don't think you were contacting ghosts or anything it was just writing

Try not to read too much into this.

loveletter
05-08-10, 00:26
If you know Christ as your saviour you belong to him totally so you are totally safe with him.
Rest in this knowledge

You was just writing love and nothing more