PDA

View Full Version : Research participants needed!

research101
04-08-10, 22:48
Dear all,

I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist at the University of Hertfordshire conducting a research project looking at what factors might be related to the ways in which people process and manage thoughts and emotions, and how this then relates to the psychological distress (e.g. feeling low, anxious) people experience. It is an online questionnaire study and should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete. All responses are completely anonymous.

For more information about the study or to take part, please go to the study website: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/contextual

Your participation is greatly appreciated and may help towards gaining a better understanding of what contributes to psychological distress and how best to help people with mental health difficulties.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss the study further, please message me on here or email me at j.cocksey1@herts.ac.uk

Many thanks in advance,
Joanne Cocksey
Trainee Clinical Psychologist

Please note that this study has been given full ethical approval by the University of Hertfordshire's School of Psychology's Ethics Committee (REF: PSY/07/10/JC).

leo05
12-08-10, 04:14
hi there i tried to complete your questionaire but had problems with it loading the questions and getting the reload and when i did it said problems with the link

research101
25-10-10, 22:53
Many thanks to all of you who have participated.

The study is still open and people are still welcome to participate.

For further information, please go to www.surveymonkey.com/s/contextual

Kind regards,
Joanne