PDA

View Full Version : ECG

jaded jean
05-08-10, 06:39
Ihad an ecg done on the 4th -yesterday as my heart had begun to race-even when I was seated so I went to the docs andthat was recommended.
15 minutes later , Iget well its not racing now and all looks good. Thankfully all I could put it down to and the practice nurse agreed was that I had upped my meds and dropped them down again all within 6 days so... I wont be doing that again!
Jean

suzannacorfu
05-08-10, 06:47
good for you Jean but I think I have the correct diagnosis for ur racing heart love:

your lovely heart is just trying to share itself around to so many people in so little time hun...that's just YOU

Suz

xxxx
Oh and it cooooould be the sheep thing too...:D

Jannie2948
05-08-10, 06:52
Morning Jean
Hope you are now feeling better, it's right what suz says above, you have a very kind heart and you have been sharing it around a lot and it was just overworking itself :-) I hope you are feeling better now and that the meds have settled down. Do you still take the increased meds or are you back to your previous mg?
Jannie x x x x

jaded jean
05-08-10, 15:11
hi jannie xxxx
It went back down to 20mgs again and its evening itself out now!! I had a very good day today!! wee hee!!:yahoo::yahoo:

jaded jean
05-08-10, 15:13
Suzannacorfu !!!
you cheeky mare hahahahaha.
whats this about a sheep thing????
I only have a penchent for lamb chops I have you know even if I have got floral wellies!!!!
I want to share my happiness with everyone when I am on a good roll as I believe that is how it should be done. Its a dismal place when you are at rock bottom and there arent any footholds to get you out but what I ahve had from this site regarding support has been imeasurable, so there you go love you all !!
jEAN

dancer33
15-09-10, 00:59
In April I got taken by ambulance to hospital with severe pains in my chest and arm - put on an Angina spray (which I responded to for a while) and oxygen and then ECG... all the tests came back negative for heart problems... diagnosis... muscle spasms, panic attacks..that was scary!