PDA

View Full Version : why is my leg hurting????

kay1986
05-08-10, 19:32
have had an aching pain in my right leg since yesterday, its like a dull aching pain that travels from my hip to my foot, the throbbing pain travels up and down my leg, what is going on so scared!!!!

nomorepanic
05-08-10, 19:35
Well we can't really diagnose things over the internet but it could be muscular.

Why not pop and see the doc tomorrow if it is no better.

absentia
05-08-10, 19:57
Hi Kay, to me it seems to you are worrying too much. This is typical of someone with GAD. I use to be just like this, but as time got on it really started to annoy me, so I tried adopting the attitude of not caring anymore. In fact, I got to the point where I almost wanted something to be wrong with me because I was fed up of worrying about nothing. I get aches and pains all of the time, but now I think nothing of it and accept that we are not made out of cardboard. There are so many muscles, ligaments and nerves that it could be anything and since it is only pain it is very unlikely to be life threatening. I know it's easy for me to say, but try not to worry about it and sleep on it. If it carry's on for more than a week, then you can start to worry.

blue moon
05-08-10, 22:45
Hello,I would ask your doctor if it could be your sciatic nerve,coming from your back,the pain sounds like sciatica to me.:)
Petra