PDA

View Full Version : Hello

monkee
22-02-06, 23:39
Hello Groovers n Shakers!
My name is Justin & i am 36 living in Cornwall. I suffer from Agraphobia & have done since 1991. The phoia was bought on by panic attacks which i still get today & the panics are as scarey today as they were 15 years ago.
Anyway Hi to all & i hope to help & be helped by others here. Cheers

Paddington
23-02-06, 01:00
hi there Monkee,so u live in my favourite part of the world do you,i visit twice a year,yep i love it sooo much i go in a car all sedated and go to the sea my spiritual home.North is where i lve the most .Well as 4 the panics and the agraphobia,u have come to thre right place!my panics[18yrs and counting]too brought on a fear of going any where,buses,trains,shops,blah blah,i dont have to tell you.but it does get better you have to listen to all the wonderful folk on this site[i am new]and they wil point u in the right direction,have you tried aromatherapy or reiki?Lavender can help ,i have put somethings on the alternative med site as have many others,have alook and believe you can get better,i am!!love Mary-rose.xxx

Karen
23-02-06, 01:01
Hi Justin

Welcome to the forum.

You might like to start with the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) article.

Have you had any help with this so far?

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

feege
23-02-06, 08:46
Hi Justin

Welcome to the site!

I think there is something special about finding so many other people who really understand - it has helped me so much!

Have a good look around!

Good luck!

fee
xx

Piglet
23-02-06, 09:07
Hi Justin,

Welcome to the site:D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

tara
23-02-06, 09:12
Hi Justin, Welcome to the site :D
I lurve the groovers and shaker thing !! :D:D

trac67
23-02-06, 09:39
Hi Justin,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Alexandra
23-02-06, 09:58
Hi Justin

Welcome to the forum. I joined yesterday to & also have agraphobia brought on by depression which im glad to say have now beaten.

Take Care

Alexandra

Lozzie
23-02-06, 11:20
Hi Justin :D

Welcome to the forum x you will find lots of understanding and helpful people here and make lots of new friends!!

I know how you feel I suffer with anxiety, depression and agrophobia.
If you ever need to chat feel free to pm me

Lauraxx

nomorepanic
23-02-06, 20:17
Hi Justin

A warm welcome aboard and hope we can help you.

Nicola

clickaway
23-02-06, 21:36
Welcome aboard Justin,

Never been called a groover or a shaker before :D

Anyway, you'll find a load of support here,

Cheers,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

lin
24-02-06, 11:03
Hi Justin

Welcome to the forum you will gets lots of help and support

linda

lildutt
24-02-06, 11:18
hi
i joined yesterday to so hope you find the support you want hun
so far these peole are a great bunch
bellx

Meg
24-02-06, 11:25
Hi Justin,

Welcome

Its never to late to improve your situation.

You will need to keep an open mind about what may help you and be prepared to make a huge effort and be uncomfortable to start off with but the long term results are worth the discomfort and we will support and encourage you all the way.

Read

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?