PDA

View Full Version : thank you

Paddington
23-02-06, 00:46
i want to thank all the people who have replied to me.it has taken this long to dicover how,well lifes a journey isn't it.i didn't put much as i wasn't sure of myself at all!you have alrady given me courage and hope and laughter too.i have been in the grips of panic disorder[i like the name,never new what to call it before]for 18 years,so no it doesn't kill you,but when every day feels like your last you turn round and your life has been eaten up by fear.There is little point going thru syptoms as we all know what they are,in fact i was so shocked that as we all present with the same symptoms that the meical profesion hasn't reaslised what 'it' is yet!!??you know what i think we are all very special people with the ability to empathise with others and feel their pain,we should be proud of our achievments and sing out loud to an audience who would silenced and enthralled at the power and the beauty of our voices!we are the beautiful people.Thank you again.love Mary-Rose.xxxx

feege
23-02-06, 08:51
Hi mary

What a lovely post! I have only been a member 3 months but can't remember how i coped without it (I have to limit the time I spend here now!).

It is such a relief to find like-minded people isn't it!

Good luck to you xxx

fee
xx

Piglet
23-02-06, 09:10
I felt just the same when I found it too.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.