PDA

View Full Version : im so scared....will this ever end....

calm
06-08-10, 09:54
my dearest dearest friends on nmp,
i feel so so scared.....will these panic/anxiety attacks ever ever end....i am oh so exhausted....and feel so so detached.
i am so scared that my meds will not kick in.....and this is it for the rest of my life....i have always been such a happy person...positive in my outlook and now i am a quivering wreck and i feel so so so sad for my family who are going through so much with me.
i am blessed with who i have in my life....why am i being so selfish in my thoughts and having these attacks.
please please please help me......words of wisdom, words of comfort how i can pull myself out of this dark black hole.
much love and appreciation as always xxxx i feel so so guilty all the time!

jothenurse
06-08-10, 12:46
What medication are you taking?
You will be fine. It just takes some time. I know it is hard and frustrating and scary and you just want to feel good.

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 12:56
there is a light at the end of this hell ,,you will get back to your old self ..

JT69
06-08-10, 14:49
Hi Calm,

Gosh you are going through the mill hun!! Please bear with it and know that it will pass...it wont feel like that at the moment but each day will get better until you feel normal again. It is still quite early days for the meds to start working and they have probably made your symptoms worse for a while....its a bit like you feel worse before you start to feel better...but it will come....you'll see.

Take care and post as often as you like.

Jo.xx

calm
06-08-10, 16:32
my dear friends....what words of comfort....thank you oh so much.
i am on cit 20mg since the 9th july this year....but my attacks are so strong....i am trying to have faith in them xxxxx
you know what i know you are right....they take time and yes i will feel worse before i get better....its just as i said feel so guilt ridden.....and i am obsessing over my daughter and her happiness....grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! it is always in my head!
thank you oh so much xxxxx thank you for not getting bored with me....i am normally such a positive person and happy.....and i know this is just a huge blip that i will overcome....see how positive is that xxx lots of love and i so appreciate your comments, tracey xxxx

Micko
06-08-10, 16:38
Good luck, have you ever tried Cipralex?

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 16:49
you will get better :)

calm
06-08-10, 17:06
thank you guys....its been a month since i started cits and it has been such a long road...but after reading whatever one says....i am trying to keep faith xxxx
no i have never heard of Cipralex but then again i had never heard of cit's before xxxx
much love to you all and hope its a good weekend for all of us xxxx love tracey xxxx

Micko
06-08-10, 17:09
You too, keep safe x

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 17:09
calm have you flown with anxiety,, i am flying on sunday but scared i will chicken out

calm
06-08-10, 17:46
thank you so much micko and you too xxxx :)
thank you all once again, and once again so sorry for being high maintenance and a complete pain....i promise i will try and "calm" down xxxx lets all have a good weekend xxxxx love tracey xxxxx

scaredycatx
06-08-10, 17:51
Sending you lots of love Tracey - I do hope you start to feel better soon and the meds kick in :) Thinking of you.
Amy x

calm
06-08-10, 17:52
gypsywomen....omg how good are you....just saw your post....how good are you xxxx please please let me know how u get on :hugs:

calm
06-08-10, 17:58
oh amy....cheers my love xxxx thank you oh so much....the meds will kick in soon i am sure....and i do hope you are ok xxxx thank you xxxx :)
you know wot i am blessed to have such friends on here....they make the world so much better xxxxx

scaredycatx
06-08-10, 18:06
You will get through this hun, we all will, it just doesn't feel like it right now. BUT WE WILL! Take care of you xxxxx

calm
06-08-10, 18:08
we will amy, i just know it but sometimes its hard to believe it, if you know wot i mean xxxx thank you all for caring xxxx :hugs:

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 18:10
i might chang my mind yet lol

calm
06-08-10, 18:33
try not too....but if you do....there is always another day....i will be thinking of you xxxx i am so proud of you for trying xxxxx well done you xxxxx inspirational xxxx have a good weekend and dont forget to let us know how you get on xxxxx

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 18:43
your such a lovely person glad your on herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

eeyorelover
06-08-10, 19:01
Can I just add one thing?
Guilt will only feed the anxiety. You have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. What you are going thru is not something you chose. If any of us had a choice on whether or not to deal with the symptoms and effects of anxiety none of us would be here! We wouldn't need to be! LOL

Try to always remember that altho you are a person who is dealing with anxiety, anxiety itself doesn't define who you are. I can tell by your posts that you have a wonderful giving nature. That is part of who you are!! You have family who love you dearly! That adds to who you are! But anxiety DOES NOT have to define you!

Please remember that and also that you have a whole group of people here who know how you are feeling and are willing to support you!
xxx
Sandy

Typer
06-08-10, 19:33
Sandy, what a great post.

Calm I can see you feel less alone. It is a comfort this place. Not that I'd wish any of this on anyone, but knowing others feel the same can help.

Take care and I hope the meds work things out a little

calm
07-08-10, 00:40
gypsywomen.....your comment has blown me away!......and thank you does not seem enough.....that is such a lovely thing to say and has made me warm inside and you know wot right back at you :hugs:
please please keep in touch, love tracey xxxx

calm
07-08-10, 00:47
SANDY....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww xxxx
I have a positive folder where i keep things to give me inspiration....and this is definately going to go into it.....thank you for the time you have taken.
TYPER.....these messages have made me feel so loved and special and has made the end of the day a joy....thank you one and all....and please remember i am just a click away for you all xxxx
thank you :hugs: