PDA

View Full Version : Quote

poppy
23-02-06, 00:57
Hi,
I found this quote and thought it was quite inspiring.

Fear is a habit; so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, hopelessness and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits with two simple resolves; I CAN!! and I WILL!!

It definatley makes sense.
Hope it helps
Take care
Poppy

jackie
23-02-06, 08:27
SOMETHING TO HOPE FOR POPPY. SOMETHING TO WORK TOWORDS , FOR THAT IS WHAT IS REQUIRED. HOPE IM UP TO THE CHALLENGE.

TAKE CARE
JACKIE

Piglet
23-02-06, 09:29
I can, I will, I can, I will, I can, I will .........................yes begining to feel more assertive already

I can eat chocolate
I will eat chocolate

Yep works for me hun.:D:D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

tammyg
26-02-06, 13:30
LOL
I love reading your replies Piglet, you are so funny!

A very positive quote Poppy, thanks for sharing.

Tammy x

sal
26-02-06, 23:03
Thanks for that xxx

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

W.I.F.T.S.
07-03-06, 11:32
Have you seen the trailer for the new Anthony Hopkins film, World's fastest Indian? He's about to attempt a speed record or whatever and a kid says to him 'Why are you doing it? It's dangerous'. And he replies 'I can live more in 10 seconds than some people do in a lifetime!'

That's the kind of attitude to have, I think. Just go for it.

There is another, more poetic quote that I read recently and i can't quite remember how it goes, but the gist is that 'when the day of reckoning comes I hope that you were up dancing and not sat on the sidelines!'

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

Dragon88
08-03-06, 18:07
i got one,

The task ahead of you is never as great as the strength within you

cathy s
06-05-06, 20:42
This is all great stuff, very inspiring! Poppy, you write some good things. Piglet, you make me laugh out loud!

Piglet
06-05-06, 21:53
:D:D:D:D:D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.