PDA

View Full Version : im new to this

julieliverpool
06-08-10, 13:39
hi i am 26 years old and sufferd with panick attacks for 9 years but over the last week i have been getting them every day without fail and worse than ever i just need to no my symptons r normal in panick attacks im so scared i have a 10 year old and a 2 month old xx help

diane07
06-08-10, 13:41
Hi julieliverpool

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Clairalou
06-08-10, 14:16
Hi :) just wanted to leave a message to let you know your not alone I have also suffered from anxiety for a long time and recently it has all returned worse than ever. I find that when I feel myself having a panic attack I busy myself with something to tale my mind off it. Most of the time it works but sometimes it doesn't as I've let myself get to drawn in to it.

Feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to :)

Love claire xxx

Vanilla Sky
06-08-10, 22:16
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

bucketofsnakes
06-08-10, 22:21
Hello, welcome aboard.
Are you getting any help from your GP or mental health services?

Jan

julieliverpool
07-08-10, 14:53
yes i am getting help off my gp but my tablets have just been changed and i think my body is just gettin used to them but im finding it hard to cope as im getting them quite often and i have 2 children and just want to be there for them but i just feel tired and warn out all the time very shakey and hAving stupid thoughts in my head xx