PDA

View Full Version : please ,advice

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 17:17
any advice o flying with anxiety ,its a 2half hour flight please:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

MarlaJ
06-08-10, 17:48
I take ativan whenever I fly. It isn't a cure all for the fear of flying, but it certainly takes the edge off. Plus, it kinda makes me sleepy, so I try to sleep - then the flight isn't so long:)

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 18:08
thank you so much is your anxiety worse when you fly

joans60
06-08-10, 18:11
Hi There I take rescue remedyalso take my relaxation tapes with me and play them when the plane has taken of
Have a good holiday you will be fine.
Were are you going to

Joan

gypsywomen
06-08-10, 18:14
to marbella,,i am going with my daughter but so so scared,i have anxiety now and not flying till sunday xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eeyorelover
06-08-10, 18:49
Take stuff to keep you busy...crossword,seek and find,perhaps an MP3 with headphones.
Gum so that your ears don't give you trouble.
This is just me but if they offer drinks....I'd have a few! :)

nomorepanic
06-08-10, 18:58
Hi Gypsy - did you read the replies to your other post about this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=78997

crissy
06-08-10, 19:06
gypsy, i always watch for your advice as you seem so lovely, keep chewing gum to keep your mouth moist, chat away to your daughter, once your on the plane there is so much happening, I usually watch the cabin crew and think when i was younger it was thought to be so glamorous, but just watch them is no better than working in a cafe (nothing wrong with that ) but when we used to see them with their case trollys all made up looked good !!!!!! i will think of you until sunday, you will be fine we all wish you a wonderful holiday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crissy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx