PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone, back here :)

beaniepudblue
07-08-10, 12:25
Hi everyone, i have posted a few times before but really need to make some new friends experiencing what i am and also would love to help others. Im Jen and im 32, mum to 3 boys who are 12, 21 months and 2 months.

Because ive posted before i wont go on and on about me but basically i have severe health anxiety/depression problems and have also had PND.

Right now am going through a really awful health anxiety which has come on suddenly 3 or 4 days ago. Im not sure whether its hormone related due to having a baby 9 weeks ago but ive had problems with anxiety and dep all my life on and off. I also had PND with my second son in 2008 but with this pregnancy and up until now i have been feeling so good and then wham!!!

im just convinced something is wrong with me and i hate it so much :weep::weep::weep: i hate feeling like this its just awful. I get these awful thoughts in my head about something happening to me and my family and i cant stop them. I know its a viscious circle because then you wonder why you are thinking these thoughts in turn causign more anxiety :( :( im not taking anything at the moment, the last time i had any meds was 2007 (i think)

At the moment i have a spot on my back near a mole, and im convinced its something to do with the mole its just so silly. :weep::weep: i get awful chest tightenings aswell, i hate this i was feeling SO good up until now and havent had a bad time of it like this for months!! its worse at night when im on my own. Ive been asking people like my mum and friends to come round just so im not on my own in the evening. Im a single mum too so its worse on my own sat thinking about things :(

im just looking for support and new friends who are experiencing the same as me and would like to be there for others.

sorry for going on but would like to say hi and send hugs to everyone too xxxxxxxxxx

gypsywomen
07-08-10, 13:16
well you came to the right place your not alone with these feeling we all get them ,, but it must be hard when you are a mother on your own ,,as for the mole i wouldnt worry to much about it ,with anxiety even a small spot makes us think the worst ,it a cruel illness but we have to get by ,at least you know your not alone :hugs:

julieliverpool
07-08-10, 15:05
hi hun im 26 and i have got a 9 week old baby too and i didnt have a panick attack all the way threw my pregnancy and over the last week im gettin them every day its so hard i have a partner but he doesnt really no wat to do nobody does im scare myself more with stupid thoughts and i cant help thinking them we will get threw it but u need to get help off ur gp dont do it alone as it will only get worse pm me if u need to chat i need all the support i can grt myself it is soso hard julie xx