PDA

View Full Version : hi my name is farhan.and i dont know what is wrong with me!!

farhan
07-08-10, 17:05
okay so to cut it short,im a 18 year old kid that has done a few bad things in life which im not entirely proud of,yea we all will end up doing something stupid at some point of our lives anyways.
so heres the deal,i smoked pot 3 times,which led to my first panic attack.i felt everything was a dream(derealisation or depersonalisation wtvr),i was convinced i went crazy and suffered from a permanent mental illness!!
its been a year now since my last encounter with pot,and ive been getting these weird feelings and thoughts like im going to lose touch with reality.
not like'oh no farhan is pointing a gun in his head'kin of crazy.
more like,'reality is just my imagination,and at any moment i feel like waking up and realised that reality was just a dream'.
i couldnt help it,eventhough at times when im not thinking about it,but the feelings suddenly pop out of the blues,which lead me to think im going crazy.
SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ??
again nice to meet some ppl here that could help me and ease some of the hard times ill be going through.(sorry for some of the grammar mistakes.english isnt my 1st language)

nomorepanic
07-08-10, 17:07
Hi farhan

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
07-08-10, 17:16
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: paige x

JT69
07-08-10, 19:00
Hi Farhan,

You are not losing your mind. I read your post and it reminded me of someone close to me who tried to smoke pot at 18 and it triggered off panic attacks and palputations...he is now 45!!!

I think it is something to do with the reaction of pot and not agreeing with you.

You will get over it....my friend did..it just takes time but can be mastered.

So please rest assured there is nothing wrong with you.....this can be beaten!!!

I hope that you feel better soon.

Take care.
JO.xx