PDA

View Full Version : Would like some advice please :)

Clairalou
08-08-10, 13:14
Hi everyone,

I've recently discovered a rather large abcess that is a dark blue black colour just below my pelvis it's really painful and is weeping slightly.

I was just wondering if this could be causing the feverish symptoms I'm getting and an increased heart rate. I feel really poorly :( going to go to the docs tomorrow but I'm really worried which is causing my panicky feelings to go into overdrive.

Thanks

Claire xxx

gypsywomen
08-08-10, 13:16
it sounds like it could be infected ,, but with you worrying it could be anxiety making you feel unwell its good your going to the doctors

margaret jones
08-08-10, 13:40
Hi Claire sorry you are not well have you got a walk in dr service for weekend cover ?? if so are you able to go along and see a dr today ?? you may need some antibiotic treatment ?If you cant see anyone today try and drink lots of fluids that will help with your feverish symptons .

Hope you get sorted soon Maggie

Clairalou
09-08-10, 11:13
Thanks for your advice I went to see my doc this morning and I have a huge abscess and infection on 2 lots of high dose antibiotics and if it hasn't drained by wed I have to go into hospital and have it
Surgically drained :( my anxiety had gone into overdrive and I'm terrified I'm going to die. Stupid I know but I can't help it :(

Xx

BritTutor
09-08-10, 11:19

calm
09-08-10, 12:05
jessica...thinking of you...im sure the antibiotics will clear it up...let us know how it goes please xxx love tracey xxx