PDA

View Full Version : Starting cipralex Tuesday, going on holiday In a week, too much???

ann01
08-08-10, 18:48
Hi, I suffer from agraphobia (trying to recover but struggling) panic attacks and general anxiety, I am going to be starting cipralex on Tuesday just half a tablet 2.5mg as i've been sensitive to meds in the past. But I am also going to Blackpool for a 5 day holiday a week on Monday. It's just 40 miles away but may as well be 1000 miles away. I have to go as I've told my son he's going on holiday and he's so excited as I haven't been able to take him on holiday for years. Does anyone think it may be too much going on holiday asi may be sufferering from side effects from the cipralex. Any advice or support would br very much appreciated.
Thank you for reading
Ann

bab
09-08-10, 23:38
hi there
i know that whenever i have started meds you can get side effects or a couple of weeks but not everyone gets them and they affect us all differently. could you startthe meds when you get back just so your not panicking about side effects while your away

ann01
10-08-10, 06:25
Hi bab thank you for your reply, I probably should start them when I come back it's just that I have 10 days off work too so was hopeing the worst of the side effects would have passed when I go back to work. As work is a real battle at the moment with the agraphobia. I am going to start them today and see how I go over the next few days as I don't go away til next Monday.
Ann

katie23
10-08-10, 13:35
Hey I agree start after your hoilday maybe ask the dr for some dizeapam* before you go I know I just started my 8th week on 20mg and it was ruff starting off crying/anxitey/panics/sweating/anger etc x

ann01
10-08-10, 18:53
Thanks Katie the doctor has given me diazapan today, are the cipralex helping you yet?