PDA

View Full Version : New Member...

Bolt
23-02-06, 16:30
Hi Everybody,

I have experienced the full force of the dark side over the last ten years,expecting to spontaneously combust hundreds of times.
Yet here i am to face another day.
Keeping a positive bias is sometimes tough, but i have found that explaining and talking to others about symptoms is priceless.

Martin.

Alexandra
23-02-06, 16:41
Hi Martin

Welcome to the forum.

Well now you have arrived at the right place for support & advice.

Take Care

Alexandra

tara
23-02-06, 17:00
Hi Martin, Welcome to the site :D:D

Piglet
23-02-06, 17:01
A big welcome to the site.:D

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

sueiamnew
23-02-06, 17:53
Hi Martin and welcome to the site.

Karen
23-02-06, 17:57
Hi Martin

Welcome to the forum.

Perhaps you might like to start by reading the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) article.

Have you received any help from therapy so far?

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

jackie
23-02-06, 18:38
hi martin. help with symptoms we can do. support as you get better we can also promise if you provide the same

welcome
jackie

nomorepanic
23-02-06, 19:34
Hi Martin

Welcome aboard. What do you suffer with?

Nicola

trac67
23-02-06, 19:55
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

clickaway
23-02-06, 20:36
Hi Martin, and welcome along.

Many of us can relate to what you say.

Cheers,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Meg
24-02-06, 13:59
Hi Martin,

So is it the right time to address these issues and put this sad dark time behind you..

How can we help you?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Bolt
24-02-06, 16:22
Hi,

Therapy Yes..Its definately helped.

As for symptoms... i suppose i have experienced most of the common ones.

Im thinking of writing a book about the stupid things ive done whilst driving under the influence of panic :))

I had a bad time ten years ago and came through it.

Last year i started to relapse and it took me a few months to get help.I am self employed so i have had to really maintain a positive stance.I have experienced a lot of really sharp and spikey head pain sensation which i dont really remember from ten years ago, i only remember a lot of depression, panic and tension.

Sometimes dealing with my customers is tricky i spend a lot of time talking and adrenalin seems to kick in and it seems as if i start to speed up and jump into hyperdrive, then along comes Mr HeadTension, pain in arm, and then can forget what i was talking about.

Hope i can give some help and advice to others as i have had fantastic help, past and present.Unfortunately others may not be so lucky.

Martin.

chipstick
24-02-06, 16:26
hi martin im new here too so i thought id say hello

Bolt
24-02-06, 16:45
Hello Chipstick,

Hope your in good spirit today

Have a good weekend

Martin.

krissie
24-02-06, 17:31
Hi there Martin,

I am new, I just joined today. and am finding my way around the site,just thought I'd pop in and say hello and I hope to see you around the site sometime :)

hugs,
Krissie :)

of the things I have lost I miss my mind the most!!!