PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make new friends.

SHYGIRLAJB
09-08-10, 19:38
Hi Everyone,

Im 33, soon to be 34 in September.

Have been suffering with depression and anxiety for quite some time now. Probably hence the lack of friends, cos I seem to have pushed people away, made excuses why I can't go out and things.

I am very shy and find it so hard to make friends too. I come from up north, well North Yorkshire area. I am a very good listener, I probably not very good at giving advice, but I can give big ((hugs)), lol Just looking for friendship as I am engaged.

And my name is called Anita. XX.

Clairalou
09-08-10, 22:16
Hi Anita :) I'm Claire I'm 26 and I'm from Cumbria like you I seem to have lost all my friends through my anxiety.

If you want someone to chat to feel free to pm me

Love Claire xxx

SHYGIRLAJB
10-08-10, 13:27
Hi Claire,

Thanks for your reply. Anita. XX.

gypsywomen
10-08-10, 13:31
you can find lots of friends on here i am from west yorkshire

MarlaJ
10-08-10, 17:40
Hi Anita. I am 36, have also suffered from anxiety for too many years! I live on the west coast of Canada. Always looking for friends who give good hugs!

Diamond of Neptune
10-08-10, 17:46
23 years old here, live in the midwest of the United States. I too have lost most of my friends to anxiety, depression, and excuses. i know its really hard to feel alone. good luck to you dear

nervy-paul
10-08-10, 18:53
Hi Anita,
I am a similar age, come from South Yorkshire but live in Scotland and have been bothered with depression and anxiety for too long. Would love to have a new email buddy, so feel free to get in touch if you like! :)

SHYGIRLAJB
10-08-10, 19:39
Hi Everyone,

Crikey, what a lot of replies. You lot can inbox me too anytime, if you wish to chat about anything, im pretty easy.

Anita. XXX.

SHYGIRLAJB
04-10-10, 19:07
Well how is everyone doing, im still here if anyone wants to chat ??. Im a good listener. xx.

x_Shazza_x
13-10-10, 11:30
Hi I'm Sharon 21, and have anxiety, panic attacks, depression, agoraphobia and IBS. If you want to chat feel free to PM me :) x

SHYGIRLAJB
07-01-11, 21:44
I am still here if anyone wants to be friends.

sammi
07-01-11, 21:49
I'm from west yorkshire. You can pm if ya like. X

JONBOY
10-01-11, 00:29
im from manchester , pm me if you want :hugs:

blue moon
10-01-11, 01:58
Hi I'm Petra 50something going on 21 and always trying to make new friends:D

t0rt01se36
18-01-11, 11:37
Feel free to pm me Shygirlajb

anx mum
18-01-11, 11:44
Hi Everyone,

Im 33, soon to be 34 in September.

Have been suffering with depression and anxiety for quite some time now. Probably hence the lack of friends, cos I seem to have pushed people away, made excuses why I can't go out and things.

I am very shy and find it so hard to make friends too. I come from up north, well North Yorkshire area. I am a very good listener, I probably not very good at giving advice, but I can give big ((hugs)), lol Just looking for friendship as I am engaged.

And my name is called Anita. XX.
Hi anita im bev ive been suffering with anxiety and panic too feel free to pm me xx

kezstar
18-01-11, 11:54
Hi all,
I'm really happy to read this thread, I've suffered with depression and anxiety for years and lost quite a few friends. I'm feeling pretty low atm and pretty isolated, I'm really sociable and love going out but I just can't seem to do it. I'm agoraphobic now due to my problems and just yesterday i fell out with one of my supposedly best friends, not really fell out but she just doesn't 'get it'. I've got hardly any friends left and thats getting to me too. sorry for the rant and hijacking the thread, just need to get it all out.
x

bomberbeamish
18-01-11, 15:08
hi im lucy 32 from essex,, no jokes pls, lol,, i suffer from anx,panic and agro. i got two children 13 and 3, i live with my other half,, i have no life , lol, happy to be friends, pls pm me,, or if you on face book my email is, bomberbeamish@aol.com x you should come in the chat room some time,, you dont need to chat but can watch im sure we would make you smile, speacially the crap we talk about, xx

SHYGIRLAJB
19-01-11, 16:21
Hi and thanks everyone. Feel free to pm me too.

Pianogirl
22-01-11, 13:42
Hi - I'm Ruth 41 and from Middlesbrough. I have anxiety, panic attacks, depression and alopecia. Would love a new email buddy so hope to hear from you xx

SHYGIRLAJB
22-01-11, 16:51
Awww hi Ruth, how are you doing. If you would like my messenger email, you will have to pm me in case you would like to email me. The inbox on here is always full and I forget to empty it hmmm. Hope everyone is well and ok.

Anita.

SHYGIRLAJB
13-11-11, 20:20
Still here lol. Apart from I'm 35 now. Have unlimited texts and things .

mattcr
14-06-12, 19:42
anita-

I have struggled with anxiety/agoraphobia for 15 years. Would be glad to offer any insight.

Matt