PDA

View Full Version : Strange feeling

dodo
09-08-10, 23:09
Does anyone ever get a feeling like they're going to have a skipped beat but don't? Difficult one to explain what it feels like but I don't like it. ANyone know what this actually is?

blueangel
09-08-10, 23:55
Hi dodo

I think I know what you mean by this, as sometimes I get the feeling that I ought to have palpitations or tachycardia, but they don't happen. It's rather odd, and about the only way I can describe it is the feeling that my insides are shaking. Is this the sort of thing that you mean?

These days I put this down to being hyperaware of my own body, which I try hard to ignore as otherwise I end up looking inwards all the time.

PokerFace
10-08-10, 09:00
Yea I get this! For me it kinda feels like a weird pulling sensation deep in my chest which usually ends in a massive bang in my chest and I'm like "oh god here we go" but it don't come then I usually end up making my self cough once to shake the feeling lol. I don't know what it is but I get it quite a lot and I'm still here so I guess its pretty harmless! :D xxx

dodo
10-08-10, 10:01
I think that's it blueangel. It's difficult to describe. It's like you have a feeling like any minute now it's gonna skip, like it's brewing but it doesn't happen.