PDA

View Full Version : heat sensation - anxiety?

anxiousmumof4
10-08-10, 16:23
Hi there,

Me again, sorry :( I am currently trying to separate symptoms caused by possible vitamin b12 deficiency (Blood test showed, another needed) and symptoms caused by anxiety.

Does anyone get a feeling of heat on their arms when anxious? Only way I can describe it, is like a non painful sunburn? the same warm feeling though?

Thanks. x

Natalie x
10-08-10, 16:44
Hi. Yes I've had this before. Mines were tender to touch, is that the case with you? When we become anxious, different parts of our body can become tender. Try not to worry. It's just another symptom of anxiety x

anxiousmumof4
10-08-10, 16:45
No its not sore, i just feel the sensation of warmth on them, they arent warm to touch either. Only ever on my arms. Thanks for the reply x

Diamond of Neptune
10-08-10, 17:38
i feel the heat sensations you speak of not on my arms, but on my head. almost like half of my scalp has been baking in the sun for too long. i have a fear of brain aneurisms, and this sensations leads me to panic even more. (crazy i know, i'm almost certain an aneurism wouldn't cause a warm feeling on the scalp :doh:)

hope this makes you feel better. :)

cattia
10-08-10, 18:52
I wake up with my arms like this when I am anxious, they feel warm and also very heavy like lead. I have always had this when my anxiety is really bad.

worriedmummy1
10-08-10, 21:21
I get the feeling of burning between my shoulder blades across my back.