PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY

Sookie
10-08-10, 22:28
Seems like I finally found a place where people will understand what I am going through. As I type this I am just starting go come down from an attack. I am convinced daily I am dying and seem to get attacks for no reason at all. My chest hurts, my arms, feet and mouth go numb, I can't breathe, I basically fall apart and nobody not even my Doctor seem to understand the awful horror of dealing with this on a daily basis. Anyhow HELLO!

nomorepanic
10-08-10, 22:29
Hi Sookie

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Baggs
10-08-10, 22:57
I hope that this room helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

Vanilla Sky
11-08-10, 18:30
H and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

zoe-22
11-08-10, 20:52
hi sookie
im constantly like this, think im going to have a heart attack in fact im having a really bad day today crying none stop constant pains in my chest, arm and neck it horrible and not many seem to understand not even doctors im really struggling at the moment and its all focused on my heart, i want to go to hospital but no one will take me. what a mess to be in u not alone and ever one on here are really good and understanding if i can help in any way mail me
zoe x

Ayame
12-08-10, 00:05
Hi Sookie
I can understand how you feel.. my old doctor was useless but recently changed and got referred to counselling.. maybe its something you could consider. I havent started yet but i hope it will help.

I get the pain aspect of it too except I get full body muscle twitches/spasms. These can start before my attack and last long after the attack, and after they die down my whole body can feel stiff and sore. :(