PDA

View Full Version : Right side weakness

Nevermore
11-08-10, 00:35
Hello. My name is Paulo and this is my first post.

My biggest problem (atm) is this: when i get really nervous (a discussion with someone, etc.) my rigth side (leg and especcialy my arm) get very weak. It almost becomes numb, i actually have trouble moving it.

Like a lot of you, i've taking every medical exam known to men and every test result comes back normal.

But what i described aabove is really scary.A

Anyone else feels the same way??

TY and God Bless.

Typer
15-08-10, 22:23
Same here apart from mine is down my left side. (left leg and left arm) It feels kind of weak and strange, goes up to my throat and head sometimes too.

Typer
15-08-10, 22:24
PS: Recently I tried listening to my calm tape when it happens and it just goes off with that and correct breathing

Vixxy
16-08-10, 09:33
I get this too. Mine is from my elbow to my fingers, my calf to my toes and even on my eye too! Ive not had it in a while, but its always just on the one side when I do get it.

BigDaz
16-08-10, 19:50
I've had this plenty of times during an anxious time. It can be both sides but I'm right handed so I notice it more on the right side. I also get very cold. Haven't found any solution other than escape and relax.

Typer
16-08-10, 20:13
Is it something to do with the blood rushing through or something?

PanchoGoz
16-08-10, 20:17
I have something similar. I feel cold, numb like I have been squeezed on one side. I know why for me: I am leaning to one side when I am talking one to one when standing up. Its body language, like when somebody folds their arms or twiddles their thumbs. I put all my wait on my right foot and I squeeze my arm when I am in a conversation with someone I don't know well and who I'm shy with. It cuts off my circulation a bit!
This may not be the reason for you lot and it might be just me, but I suggest you try observing your body language in these situations to see if you are subconsciously doing something to cause you this feeling.