PDA

View Full Version : Raindog employed

Raindog
11-08-10, 12:27
After a year of unemployment, some emotional ups and downs, spending time on the NMP site and chat getting to know some of the peeps here, I have finally been offered a job with a small new media company just down the road.

It's been a rocky road getting to the point where I felt confident enough to think about going to a job interview, never mind starting work again, but I'm a bloody minded sort and was determined to push myself until I found the right door to open.

Those of you who know me will realise that I've been trying to find ways to keep my evil brain occupied over the past couple of months :P Well I finally have gainful employment that will do that for me so hopefully I won't have to be such a pest anymore or cause quite as much mayhem as I may have recently ;)

Better days folks :)

Maj
11-08-10, 12:30
Congratulations raindog and I wish you all the very best. It's so nice to hear good news:yesyes::hugs:

Raindog
11-08-10, 12:37
This is a little song for everyone who feels a bit down today

Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhV4me_k8Y8)

diane07
11-08-10, 12:46
Well done Raindog,

Congratulations! and best of luck in your new job.

di x

london
11-08-10, 12:52
well done mate

caz1625
11-08-10, 12:54
Well done you...........you should be very proud of yourself. :yesyes:

Carol x

StressedEric
11-08-10, 14:26
Well done mate, all the best in your new job :yesyes:

vicky23
11-08-10, 14:33
yay well done that's fantastic news!

Raindog
11-08-10, 14:39
It's about time someone recognized how good I am, cheers peeps :P

bexy1970
11-08-10, 14:42
well done!! ive been following your cit journey, hope mine goes as well x

Raindog
11-08-10, 14:48
Well my journey was like a kid in a wheelbarrow with a big bag of doughnuts through a busy shopping centre, how's yours going? :P

dewgrl2511
14-08-10, 22:12
YAY on you new job my Doggy friend :) although I am sure I am several days late lol

Raindog
14-08-10, 23:32
Well I still have Sunday to enjoy, gonna climb into my doggy basket soon, and nice to see you on her Dew, I think you'll find having a good vent on NMP useful like me.

Better days people :)

Antonio2301
15-08-10, 02:01
nice one raindog.. all the best in your new job :yesyes: Ant ...

jaded jean
15-08-10, 08:54
Congratulations rd

JT69
15-08-10, 09:50
Hi Raindog,

Just wanted to pop by and say congratulations and well done...have seen you around on here for a while and followed your journey...very pleased for you and I hope it all goes well.

Take care.
Jo.xx

Ayame
15-08-10, 20:10
Congrats!! :)
I'm also looking for a job.

Raindog
25-09-10, 00:03
Well I haven't been on NMP much recently due to certain factors, my own choice really, but I won't go into them here. The job is working out well, halfway through the 10 week internship and talking to the company I'm working for about them taking me on permanently.

I think I've helped my case quite a lot in the past month or so, especially this morning when we had a prospective client come into the office to see us about rebuilding his website. He seems interested in investing in the company and that will give them the cash flow they need to pay me until bigger projects start paying off in a few months time.

I will bid everyone goodbye, very doubtful I'll be back now, so find me on Facebook as Crash Raindog, I spend more time on there now with the friends I made here.

Better days for everone

Going home
25-09-10, 00:18
Bye Raindog, so glad you recovered so well and that you are enjoying your job, there is hope for us all!

Take care
Anna xx :yesyes:

nomorepanic
25-09-10, 00:24
Why can't you come back and help others as well?

It is a shame to come back and post saying everything is great and you are leaving again and leave things in limbo.

I wish you well but would also like to think that you would help others on here if you got help too.