PDA

View Full Version : did anyone see the program last night

gypsywomen
11-08-10, 12:30
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:about twins who jumped in front of cars on m6 i couldn't believe my eyes ,won't go into the story but at the end they found they weren't drunk on drugs or anything ,they didn't feel pain ,,a doctor said they suffered with disorder. my point is if the human brain is this powerful no wonder we who suffer with anxiety get all these horrid feeling ,AMAZED AT THE HUMEN BRAIN AMAZED

gypsywomen
11-08-10, 13:18
take it you didnt thats a shame ,,it has made me think ,,about anxiety

blueangel
11-08-10, 13:38
Didn't hear about this programme at all; have heard about strange links with twins before though. One of my friends is a twin and he says he knows if there is something wrong with his sister, even though he doesn't believe in psychic stuff at all.

StressedEric
11-08-10, 14:22
I watched a bit of it was a bit distessing to watch at the start. :ohmy: They did say that they thought the police helping them were "not real" , god hope my depersonalisation doesn't develop into something like that. :scared15: Turned it over as got me thinking about my own anxiety and want to think of anything but that.

Franz
11-08-10, 14:42
Didn't hear about this programme at all; have heard about strange links with twins before though. One of my friends is a twin and he says he knows if there is something wrong with his sister, even though he doesn't believe in psychic stuff at all.
It's weird how many people say they don't believe in psychic stuff even though they experience it! If it's not psychic, then how do you define "psychic"?

I think a lot of people say they don't believe in psychic abilities because they don't want to be thought kooky.

london
11-08-10, 15:37
i see that never seen nothing like it
twins are a funny thing to understand even the home office had to move ron and reg to the same nick till ron was nutted off

baldy_dude
11-08-10, 16:44
I seen it - sky+'d it and watched it again. Unbelievable story. Seemingly nothing strange until the 2nd twin came over from America to visit the 1st one in Ireland. They went awol for no apparant reason and then simply done the most craziest of things. I couldn't believe it when they said there was no alcohol or drugs in their system. I was shocked at the behaviour of those girls.
That poor man that was trying to do a good deed paid with his life. So the 1st twin will be released next year and is being deemed ok to fit straight into society... amazing.

Going home
12-08-10, 00:10
Yes I saw it, and also remember the news about it at the time, although as the programme makers said, the full story was never released before so it was really upsetting to see it as it really happened. Its also a bit strange to think that it was actually the twin who came over from america who had the mental problems and not the twin who is serving the sentence. Just shows how much we don't know about identical twins.

Anna xx

calm
12-08-10, 00:13
no i didnt see it...but i so agree the brain is such a powerful being - i just wish mine wasnt as powerful as it is at the moment lol xxxx