PDA

View Full Version : anxiety wearing me out mind and body

trish1955
11-08-10, 13:53
hi was just reading diffrent post and how we tell people to keep busey so we think about it i wake up anxiuose to point of panic kicking in takes me best part of the morning to combat it all then feel drained of energy to do anything as for hobbies i sit and think of something i would like to get into and nothing comes to mind as my mind and body are wore out i no the key is to let it come eccept it but i find it so hard to do as i am totaly afraid like you think this is diffrent its not anxiety or panic attack and i am going to die its like the eating they say eat this and that when i ave been like a wreck all morning i dont want anything feel sick so cant eat and it goes on i feel like i am a tredmill and cant get off thanks for listening guys lv trish xxx

BritTutor
11-08-10, 13:57

trish1955
11-08-10, 14:07
i see what yr saying but what i am saying i try to distract myself from it but evry thing i do just dont seem to help its as though its taken evry inch of my mind so it feels like your in a battle to the point your wore out it woulld be a bit better i reckon if you opend yr eyes and it not go bang its there you ave not even gone to the bathroom yet ans so the fight is on been battleing for 40yrs on and off haveing said that for near on 18yrs didnt evenm no what was wrong with me never heard of panic anxiety i had been suffering sinc 12 till nearly 30 before i had even seen any one had a full medical at 12 they couldnt find any thing wrong they was lookin physicaly but not in my head at that time in 60s didnt even no it was all in my head any way thanks for your reply i will keep trying doing wat ever it takes lv trish x

Micko
11-08-10, 14:28
Are you on any medication Trish?

trish1955
11-08-10, 14:46
no just another fear i collected over the years wont take any pills not evn for head ache lv trishx

sharon35
11-08-10, 15:32
Trish you sound just like me.:bighug1:

trish1955
11-08-10, 15:49
hi its so draining sharon my heart goes out to any one who as it wen i read that some of them that go to work i think great they still go to work thats brill i ave days were i dont feel i can even go round next door to my daughters what i was trying to say is wen yr anxiety is through the roof and on verge of a panic attack no matter what i am trying to do to beat it off dont work i try to sit and let it happen i am so scared of it i jump up and start the battle all over again how do you cope lv trish xx

Sookie
11-08-10, 15:56
Trish and Sharon I feel you. You sound just like me. I fight it everyday which makes it worse in the end but I can't stop. I have been diagnosed with panic disorder, OCD, and angrophoric (SP) I am SO afraid of medicines the only thing will take is xanax, stool softeners and asprins because everyday I think I am dying from a heart attack so I pop baby asprins! I had an abdominal hysterectomy about 8 weeks ago and came home and would take NO pain meds except Motrin when it got horrible I was so afraid of the pain meds I flushed them! I am so tired mentally and physically so I know what you are going through. Wish I could help you but all I can do is let you know you are not alone.

Micko
11-08-10, 15:56
Do you not think you would be better off on some anti-anxiety med trish what does your GP think?

BritTutor
11-08-10, 16:06

BritTutor
11-08-10, 16:08

trish1955
11-08-10, 19:52
hi sookie my heart goes out to you i no how u feel to bless mick i ave tried diazipam way bk but same as i said to doctor unless u can give me some thing that chan es the way i think xbrittutor i ave raed many books and took a lot of advice from others listend to many taped cd ect you make it sound like you ave all the answers wish i had so what do you suffer from and what you done to help it or make it better for yourself lv to all trish xxxx