PDA

View Full Version : Putting on a brave face.

SHYGIRLAJB
11-08-10, 14:54
Hi Everyone.

Well meeting some old school friends whom are going to show me their babies, how do you put on a brave face even though you are so down?.

I am not sure how I am going to do it. Thankgod for my fella driving me to one of the girls houses, but have to get my own way home, which hmmm, not looking forward too, as have to get 2 buses home. Hmmm, just don't know anymore, hmmm.

.... :( :( :(

BritTutor
11-08-10, 16:23

SHYGIRLAJB
12-08-10, 18:50
Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone, well I managed to do it, I did go and meet my friends. I was getting worried at first because I knocked at the door and rang the doorbell, but no answer, but eventually she did. I guess the door bell don't work and she never heard me knock. We had a nice sort of morning, we went to the local pub and had some lunch. Luckily, the day was nice too, no rain at that stage and there was hardly any people outside so even better really.

But the way home, hmmmmm, I was kind of anxious like. It is normally like 2 buses to get home, I decided to walk from my friends house to town, hmmmm, I really wish I got that bus, lol and then got a bus back from town to my house.

It was good meeting them again. Perhaps I was worrying about nothing really, and panicing, hmmm.

Oh well, that is what I have done today.

I hope everyone elses day has been ok.

Anita. XX.