PDA

View Full Version : Wind/Gas?!

fairyclairy
11-08-10, 17:36
Hi all,

I know this isnt the best topic... but iv been having some strange feelings in my stomach today. I feel like iv got alot of wind/gas but it just isnt coming out (if that makes any sense.. :blush:)

Its all bubbly around my ribs and feeling really weird...

Im just panicking because im going out tonight and i have been anxious today so havnt been feeling great, and now i get this..... i have a hugeee vomit phobia so im scared this 'bubbling feeling' means im going to be sick?

I know logically that it wont and wil prob just be wind - but its hard to believe that when im panicking and have to go out!

Has anyone else has this? Could this be due to anxiety again?? Its not normal wind feeling either, just bubbly...

Can anyone help?? Thank you x

bexy1970
11-08-10, 18:25
hiya, i get this all the time honest!! its trapped wind, get some windeze or deflatine xx

fairyclairy
11-08-10, 19:00
Thanks Bexy, i know deep down itl just be wind, but now im panicking wondering why iv got trapped wind.. am i ill, sick, end up in hosp with stomach cramps... the list is endless and pointless and stupid!! I hate anxiety and health phobia's, one big worry! x

PanchoGoz
11-08-10, 20:13
Trapped wind happens to everyone and is never ever a sign of something bad. In fact being anxiou would be making it worse. Wind never usually results in vomiting, its too far down. Work on the anxiety and you will find you digestion improving.